Getting in the zone - Arm Day

So when I first started working out I made the classic mistake of trying to do everything at once. I was so determined to lose the weight, I wasn't thinking about my safety or my body's next day response. 
(or lack there of since it took everything in me to stand up right)

Something that's really important to keep in mind is that even though you should always give 100% and probably get used to being sore for awhile you still need to be reasonable about what you can handle in the now. Start small and set goals so you can keep moving forward. 

I have recently adopted the tried and true workout routine style, where I split my body into zones and work a different zone each day. By braking up my work out routine into different days I am assuring that every zone gets attention as well as recovery.

 I will post a work out a day this week so you can get a good example.
Feel free to use my work out or customize it fit your needs :)

Since Today is Monday it is an arm day for me.
 I never miss an arm day. I have these horrid arm flappy things I want gone!!!
You think im kidding but my arm's keep waving long after I stop lol.

 I have to say its only been like 3 weeks and my arms are already starting to tighten up!

Arm flab be gone work out

30 second Plank
25 Bicep Curls on both arms
25 Tight arm circles forwards and backwards
30 second Plank
25 Big arm circles forwards and backwards
25 Over head presses

I also Walk at least 5 miles everyday!

If you need to start smaller cut the times and counts in half 
If you need to go harder add weights or time.

(Don't have weights? Me either... I am way to broke lol so I am using can goods till i get some. They start so light and end up super heavy.)
  




No comments:

Post a Comment

Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Ice Cream

I'm back y'all and boy do I have a treat for you. Who here has a sweet tooth? This girl does! Today I got some low calorie high prot...