LEFTOVERS!

I love taking leftovers and making them a whole new dish.

Remember that yummy BBQ chicken? 
Well I had so much leftover I thought let's mix it up 
and make another yummy dinner.

BBQ Chicken Quesadillas

-Ingredients-

Leftover pulled chicken
Shredded Cheese (I used Parmesan)
Tortillas 
Optional  Veggie Toppings
 Jalapenos
Banana pepper rings
Tomato
Onion

-Directions-

1. Heat Skillet to medium heat and lay a tortilla in the center.

2. on half the tortilla lay your cheese, veggie topping and then the chicken,

3. Fold in half to Cover toppings

4. Brown on both sides and serve with a side of veggies!


Each Quesadilla is around 200 to 250 callories



No comments:

Post a Comment

Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Ice Cream

I'm back y'all and boy do I have a treat for you. Who here has a sweet tooth? This girl does! Today I got some low calorie high prot...