BBQ Chicken

Something I really love is BBQ Chicken.
I could never give it up. So I looked around and found a really great 
way to have BBQ chicken and still be low calorie!

Pulled BBQ Chicken

-Ingredients-

2 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
1 Bell Pepper
1 Onion
1/2 a cup of Water or Broth 
1/2 a cup of BBQ Sauce
(when choosing a BBQ sauce choose one with less than 80 calories a serving) 

-Directions-

1. Remove all excess fat from Chicken and place in center of crockpot.
2. Add 1/2 a cup of Water or Broth cover and let cook 4-5 hours on low.
3. With two forks shred the chicken.
4. Chop up your Bell Pepper and Onion and add to crockpot
5. Add BBQ sauce recover and cook on high for one more hour.

The best Part is that the whole pot is only 600 calories.
So each serving is around 100 to 150 calories :)
(That's without a Bun)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Ice Cream

I'm back y'all and boy do I have a treat for you. Who here has a sweet tooth? This girl does! Today I got some low calorie high prot...