Why Even Bother

When you have a lot of weight to lose and your progress slows it can be really hard to stay motivated. The ups and downs then the plateaus, it can really bring you down.

 In times like that I pull out my handy dandy notebook and look at the list I made the day I started my journey. 

 It's a long list of why I want and need to be healthy. I add to it all the time.
It starts with my son and varies from silly things like getting in and out of a car easily and riding roller coasters to living a longer life and traveling. 

Almost every day there is a new reason for me to take care of myself.

When it all feels so pointless I look at that list long and hard and tell my self to keep going. I think about it during tough workouts and hard days in life in general. 

What I want you to do is make a list....

I don't care what order you place things.
How big your reasons are or arnt.
Everyones List is different.
This is YOUR list so make sure YOUR on it.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Ice Cream

I'm back y'all and boy do I have a treat for you. Who here has a sweet tooth? This girl does! Today I got some low calorie high prot...