So nice Ill say it Twice

So with my knee finally starting to feel better, I thought that I would take a moment and reiterate how important rest days are. They are every bit as important as work out days. Taking care of your body so it will function correctly is the best way to show how much you love yourself. 

I get being busy and barley having time to get to the gym let alone rest but you have to make the time. Weather it's a soak in a hot bath or a great nights sleep you need it so your body can repair it's self form the previous work out insuring that you are ready for the next.

Rest days allow your muscles, nerves, bones and connective tissue time to rebuild. it's a true regeneration process that also requires water, nutritious and high protein foods, and sometimes even supplements. Rest days make you stronger.

I understand the want to work out everyday but that is not what is best for your body. Working out 3-5 times a week and having Active rest days in between are so much better for your body then 7 days of pushing through. Plus you are way less likely to have an injury that way. Take it from someone who knows.
  
Love yourself and go take a nap lol
 Probably the only time you will hear me say that.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Ice Cream

I'm back y'all and boy do I have a treat for you. Who here has a sweet tooth? This girl does! Today I got some low calorie high prot...