2 weigh ins for the price of one

Ok now it's time for a weigh in update!!!
As you guys are aware I missed last week due to some family stuff. Amidst all the craziness that was going on I did not get a chance to take photos last week but I did weigh in and I lost.... Drum roll please... One pound. 

With everything going on as well as being on my shark week I wasn't moving as much and not making the best food choices. I was so tempted to be angry with myself but I had to remember and remind myself multiple times that I did not gain weight, I lost weight. That before in a stressful situation I would have ate myself into a food coma or not eat it all and then binged. This tiny 1 lb loss is a victory and so many ways.

This week was a bit better though not by much. I was still dealing with things but we did see a 2lb drop this week. 
All right y'all I'll be back next Monday with another weigh in.. until then may the scale be forever in your favor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Ice Cream

I'm back y'all and boy do I have a treat for you. Who here has a sweet tooth? This girl does! Today I got some low calorie high prot...