Time to get a Leg up

Happy Thursday everyone! 

Thursdays are leg days in my house.
 Since I started working out I have become obsessed with  the idea of running.
 It has become a goal of mine to be able to run in a 5k. 
So building strong legs is pretty important to me.

Even If your not running a 5k anytime soon, it is important to build a strong foundation. Our legs should get meddles all the weight they have to lift, so lets help em out a bit. 

Leg Day Work Out

30 second Plank
25 Donkey Kicks each leg
25 Leg lifts
30 second Plank
25 Spidermans each leg
25 Side Laying leg lifts each leg



No comments:

Post a Comment

Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Ice Cream

I'm back y'all and boy do I have a treat for you. Who here has a sweet tooth? This girl does! Today I got some low calorie high prot...