Road Trip

I am going on vacation next week with my Family.
We will be Driving the long 13 hours in takes to get from my
home town of Louisville Kentucky all the way to Ponce Inlet in Florida.

Now vacation normally spells the death of my get healthy efforts
but not this year.

No this year I am not only determined to stay healthy but I want to actually lose weight while still have a good time at the beach!

The first part of executing that is road trip snacking!!!!

Top Ten Healthy Road Trip Snacks.

1. String Cheese

2. Yogurt

3. Fresh Fruit

4. Baby Carrots

5. Proportioned Popcorn

6. Almonds or Mixed Nuts

7. Sun flower Seeds

8. Granola bars

9. Proportioned Baked Chips

10. Hummus and Bell pepper strips

Now for longer road trips you might also want to pack a
few healthy sandwiches or roll ups.

As for the drinks
 buy water bottles and a few different water enhancer's for the kids!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Ice Cream

I'm back y'all and boy do I have a treat for you. Who here has a sweet tooth? This girl does! Today I got some low calorie high prot...