Beach Body

Part of staying healthy on vacation is staying active.

I know I will be spending a good portion of  my Beach week 
laying in the sand getting sun.

That being said...
 I still need to put in a good effort on the work out front.

So how can I get the maximum burn for the least amount of time while
 also taking advantage of my beautiful surroundings?

The Five Following Exercises are specifically for the beach and may 
sound super easy but can be very intense.


1. Running/jogging in the soft sand is twice as hard as on concrete 

2.  In and outs are basically just running into the water waist deep
and running out. Sounds easy but the calorie burn is crazy.

3. Sand Lunges same as on land but a little more burn.

4. Planks are great on the beach 

5. Reverse crunches in the sand make it so much easier on your back

If the thought of exercise on vacation freaks you out you can always play in the sand with your family and friends. Just pick an activity and enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Ice Cream

I'm back y'all and boy do I have a treat for you. Who here has a sweet tooth? This girl does! Today I got some low calorie high prot...