Angel Food Cupcakes!


Tonight's post comes to you as a pleasant surprise to even myself since I had planned 
on covering a different subject but this one came out of no where...


SO........ 
DID YOU KNOW........

A normal sized cup cake you buy in a grocery store
 can have between 300 - 800 calories for just ONE!!!!

I sure as heck didn't....
how about Cupcakes you bake at home from a box or buy in specialty stores?
They are even worse!

I don't normally have a sweet tooth but tonight I was craving something super sweet.
I hoped online and looked around and what I saw was horrible and what my grocery store had was worse. I mean come on I just want one little cupcake.... I happened upon a box of angel food cake and what do you know it is super low in calories so I grabbed a box decided to see what I could do.

The results were so good I decided to share! 

All you need is 
A box of angel food cake
Whipped cream
Strawberries 
Liners


OK so this is super simple 

Preheat oven to 375

Mix up the cake mix according to the box 

Line a cupcake tin with the liners don't use any cooking spray or oils

Fill the tin with your batter

Place in oven for 15 Min's or so

Once they reach the desired doneness remove them
(I like mine to be nice and golden around the edges and still white in the middle)

Let them cool about 5 Min's or so and go ahead and slice your strawberries 

Once the cupcakes have cooled top with whipped cream and strawberries for a super yummy treat 

EACH CUPCAKE IS ONLY 60 CALORIES
That's for everything!!!!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Ice Cream

I'm back y'all and boy do I have a treat for you. Who here has a sweet tooth? This girl does! Today I got some low calorie high prot...