Because I don't wanna

I swear I actually love the eating healthy and I trully dont hate the exercise. I Honestly I feel so good once I get done and I'm dripping sweat, but there are just days like today when I have cleaned my house, chased after my son and delt with so much other freaking crap that all I wanna do is sit on the couch huddled up in blankets with a pizza and watch my korean shows.

As you can see I needed a little motivation today so as always I turned to my list of why I wanna be healthy and when tht wasn't enough I went to google to give me a qoute or a funny photo to get my butt in grear and thought I'd share.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Ice Cream

I'm back y'all and boy do I have a treat for you. Who here has a sweet tooth? This girl does! Today I got some low calorie high prot...