Breaking through

So I have been Hovering between 230 and 235. I keep going up and down.
It's like no matter what I do I'm stuck in this weight loss Plateau
Anyone else stuck somewhere and they wanna push through?
Well this post is for you.

10 quick tips to Break through a Plateau

 1. Increase exercise frequency or intensity maybe even both.

2. Stay a little further away from crabs.

3. Eat a vegetable at every meal.

4. Stay away from salt it makes you swell.

5. JUST WATER no Diet sodas or juice.

6. Get lots of sleep.

7. Reduce your stress.

8. Track your every calorie in and out.

9. Eat more fiber.

10. More Protein.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Ice Cream

I'm back y'all and boy do I have a treat for you. Who here has a sweet tooth? This girl does! Today I got some low calorie high prot...