I'm BACK!

Finally and a little sadly I am home from Florida
It was a beautiful trip and I had so much fun

Now it's time for my vacation fitness run down

As you all know I went into this with the mindset of want to lose weight while there.

I was gonna exercise, Eat right, and Drink smart!

Well Sadly that didn't happen. 
I broke even and neither gained nor lost. 
which was a little bit of a bummer I have to admit but hey I'll take 0 over +5 any day lol.

Food- I always made the smartest choice that I could and I stuck to my calorie counts.
Never ate a desert. 

Exercise- I ran up and down the beach. Swam laps, Jumped waves, Walked the boardwalk, and Climbed to the tip top of the tallest light house in Florida!

Drinks- Now here's where it all went terribly wrong lol. I was gonna only drink rum and diet coke but once I was down there and the drinks were flowing I was downing the pina coladas my sister made left a right. Each one had about 280 calories! 
I drank water for every non alcoholic drink. 

So if you learn anything from this post 
It had better be DO NOT DRINK YOUR CALORIES!!!!!

All and all I may not have lost weight on this trip but by using 'mostly' healthy judgment I was able to maintain where as before I would have gained 10.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Ice Cream

I'm back y'all and boy do I have a treat for you. Who here has a sweet tooth? This girl does! Today I got some low calorie high prot...