A few good men.

Something I am real big on is my promise never to try and sell you guys stuff. 
You won't find me pushing any 'it works' products or Herba life here or anywhere else for that mater.* 

I am 100% dedicated to losing weight the real way, through hard work and building healthy habits.

Now that being said
If I find something that's gonna make it easier for myself and others like say a yummy tea or a low cal treat that wont break the bank you know I gotta share.
That is how our community gets stronger, by giving honest tips and advice.

So with that thought in mind here are a few of my weekly staples that make eating healthy less of a chore.




These little salads are super yummy and so filling. They come with everything you need for a nutritionally balanced meal on the go including the fork. I get them at walmart and they cost around $2.50 a piece. 


People can say what they want about Greek yogurt being soooo healthy but at the end of the day this is the only kind I buy. They taste better to me, they have fewer calories since they are all 70 cal, and did I mention you get them 10 for $4 at Kroger!


Snacking is hard for me since I don't love fruit but with these guys its not so bad. You have fiber one which is awesome as breakfast and even better as a pre workout snack that will keep you full. Then we have Protein crisps which I am truly addicted to. I can eat a ton for under 100 cals and they taste like super awesome BBQ chips. I get both at walmart for $2.98 a piece.


I gave up coffee in the morning for tea, since I can not manage to drink black coffee and sugar free creamer is horrid. These are two teas that taste awesome with and with out honey and both support a healthy life style as well as provide a morning boost.
Both can be found at walmart the celestial tea is $2 and the yogi is $3.


I eat tomato soup for lunch often! It is so low calorie that I can eat a bowl with a wrap and still not break 300 cals. If tomato soup isn't your thing progresso has a ton of flavors for 150 cals or less. Soup is something that can be bought for less than a dollar a can and as long as you watch the sodium it's great for you.



Found both of these amazing guys at walmart for about $2 and can I just say omg they have changed the healthy eating game. The wraps I used to but had 150 cals these have 50 and the buns I couldn't even eat all but these are just 80 cals.
(that's top and bottom for 80) 


Now on to the fun stuff Ice cream!!! There is a lot of arctic zero vs halo top debate and for me I have to say I like Arctic zero the best I have tried a variety of them both but nothing beats brownie blast for me lol. Either way you go they both have yummy flavors and are never more than 320 cals for the whole pint. They can be found at both walmart and Krogers. Arctic zero cost around $4 and Halo top cost about $5.




*I just wanted to say that if you are someone that uses or sells stuff like it works, shakeology, or herba life I have no problem with it. If it works for you that is great and if it pays your bills that's even better. On my personal journey I do not want to take any short cuts because I believe that is the only way to keep the weight off for good. So please know I bare you no ill will.*


No comments:

Post a Comment

Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Ice Cream

I'm back y'all and boy do I have a treat for you. Who here has a sweet tooth? This girl does! Today I got some low calorie high prot...