I woke up like this.... or not

BREAKFAST IS THE MOST IMPORTANT MEAL OF THE DAY!!!

Chances are you have heard this one before.

I know I have. 
From my health teacher to my mom it was drilled into me as a kid.
 (Which is probably why I skipped it so much, hard head that I am.)

Well as it turns out our mothers and teachers were right.
Eating a Healthy breakfast is vastly important for many reasons and 
it is double Important when it comes to weight loss.

But why?

1. Breakfast kick-starts your metabolism, helping you burn
 more calories through out the day.

2.  Many studies Link eating breakfast to better memory 
and lower levels of bad cholesterol.

3. Eating breakfast gives you more energy for work outs.

4. It improves both your strength and endurance.

5. A healthy breakfast improves concentration and motivation.

So weather you go all out for breakfast or have a quick protein shake, make sure you grab something as it will set the tone for your day.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Ice Cream

I'm back y'all and boy do I have a treat for you. Who here has a sweet tooth? This girl does! Today I got some low calorie high prot...