Hearty Healthy Pot Roast!

I have a super yummy recipe for you today!!! Who doesn't love comfort food? I know after a really long day there is nothing better than a Healthy hearty meal.... except when it's good for your wallet as well. 

So today were making Pot Roast.


This whole meal cost less then 10 dollars and can feed my family twice!

-Ingredients-

1 Roast
1 packet of Pot Roast seasoning
1 Onion
1 package of Baby Carrots
1 Sweet Potato
1 Celery Bunch
1 cup of Water



-Directions-

1. Place roast in slow cooker 
2. Wash and cut veggies then place them around the roast
3. Mix seasoning Packet with water until blended then pour over roast
4. Cover and cook for 8 hours on low or 4 hours on high.
5. Enjoy!

Each bowl is only 380 calories!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Ice Cream

I'm back y'all and boy do I have a treat for you. Who here has a sweet tooth? This girl does! Today I got some low calorie high prot...