Super BOWL

Today we are making Cabbage and Sausage Soup. 
I call this the super bowl meal because it is Delicious and packed with nutrients.
It is so low in calorie you can eat two heck 3 bowls if you wanted. This soup is a family favorite at my house and cost less than 7 dollars to make!

(Sorry the chickpeas are already open I almost forgot to take the picture.)

-Ingredients-

3 Cups of Water
1 Box of Chicken Broth
1 Head of Cabbage
1 Ranch packet
1 Can of Chickpeas
1 Package of  Smoked Sausage
1 Bag of Frozen veggies
(I buy the gumbo kind it has corn, red peppers, carrots, onions, celery, and okra.)

-Directions-
1. Cut and wash half of the head of cabbage and add to the crockpot.
2. Add the water, chicken broth, chickpeas, veggies, and ranch packet to the crockpot.
3. Stir and cover cooking 7 hours on low or 4 hours on high.
4. In the last hour cut up your smoked sausage, add to a skillet and cook on medium heat until browned.
5. Once browned add the meat to the crockpot, recover & finish the remaining time.
6. Enjoy!

Each bowl is only 184 Calories
     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Ice Cream

I'm back y'all and boy do I have a treat for you. Who here has a sweet tooth? This girl does! Today I got some low calorie high prot...