Mind Games

Today I was feeling a Major lack of motivation. 
I was sleepy and just didn't feel like doing anything. As I sipped my morning tea, I took to the Internet to find something, anything that would get me going.

I needed to change my mind so I can change my body.
I know I say this a lot but it is so important to get your mind right before you set out for the day, weather it's for work or workouts.

So with that in mind here are some quotes I found to get my mind right.
Hopefully they will help you to.

"If it doesn't Challenge you, it won't change you."

"Your only limit is you."

"When you feel like quiting remember why you started." 

"Why Choose Failure when success is an option."

"It's not about perfect it's about effort."

"It has to be this hard so you will never forget it."

"Pain is weakness leaving the body"

"It may hurt now but if you keep going one day it will be a warm up."

"YOUR health is YOUR responsibility."

"Transformation is not a future event but a present activity."

"Every single day matters."

"Stop wishing. Start doing."

"The Pain you feel today is the strength you will have tomorrow."

"Make healthy a Habit."








No comments:

Post a Comment

Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Ice Cream

I'm back y'all and boy do I have a treat for you. Who here has a sweet tooth? This girl does! Today I got some low calorie high prot...