Keep Strollin strollin strollin

Something I really love to do Is go for walks with my son in his stroller. 
He gets to explore the world and I get a work out.

BUT...
After a while of walking the same neighborhood not only did my body get used to the workout but I got bored with it. 

I reached out to my fitbit community asking about a more challenging workout. I needed something that would push me and allow me to still use the stroller because he loves it so much. 

The feedback was all the same join a stroller class.

I looked into it and my final decision was NOOO. 
It cost way to much money for something I could do at home, at my own pace and far more often then just once a week. 

 I wanted to share the awesome stroller circuit I do in case anyone else is struggling with the same issues.

This combines Strength and cardio and all you need is a stroller.

Start with a 1/2 mile walk to warm up your legs and core.

20 Lunges
20 Calf raises
20 Side leg raises
20 Squats
rest
20 Walking Lunges
 20 Reverse Leg Lifts
20 High Knees
3- 30 second planks

End with a 1/2 mile walk to cool down.

Here is a chart I found on fit momma that has the exercises I do as well as extras.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Ice Cream

I'm back y'all and boy do I have a treat for you. Who here has a sweet tooth? This girl does! Today I got some low calorie high prot...